Amore Tea 501 is an Aged Shou Mei compressed white tea cake, a style of White Tea that is grown in the Fujian province, China. The name translates to longevity, and has a combination of aromas that opens in the palate and transpires into a hypnotic sweet scent and lingering blossom honey aftertaste. The cake will be broken up and ready to serve.
Please note: The age of the cake will differ depending on availability.
Origin: Fujian, China
Cultivation: Natural, Organic
Tasting Notes: autumn fruits | wildflowers | blossom honey
EASTERN BREWING (Gaiwan/Gongfu)
1. Place 1g tea per 30ml water.
2. Rinse before starting the infusion, rinse the leaves with a very fast washing in order to let them rehydrate and release a more intense brew.
3. Boil Water to 85-95℃ (Pref Filtered Water).
4. Brew tea for 40 seconds. Increase with each successive brew as needed. Remove tea.
5. Tea can be brewed up to 6-8 times.
1. Place 1 gr. of tea per 100 ml of water.
2. Boil Water to 85-95℃ (Pref Filtered Water).
3. Brew for 3 mins. Remove tea.
*Condiments are not advised.
Note: Gaiwan is our preferred brewing method.